Introducing the NEW L&A Farmer Wellness Program
What is the L&A Farmer Wellness Program?
A pilot project to provide accessible mental health counselling to farmers in Lennox & Addington county
Who can access it?
OFA members in L&A and their families
The L&A Farmer Wellness Program will:
- Be provided by a skilled and experienced counsellor in mental health treatment
- Be strictly confidential
- Accommodate farmers’ unique schedule and offer day, evening & weekend appointments
- Offer sessions in person or telephone & video chat
- Have flexible service delivery options, e.g., office, at home, or other location
- Provide up to 3 sessions at no cost to OFA members in Lennox & Addington
This program is proudly brought to you by:
LENNOX & ADDINGTON FEDERATION OF AGRICULTURE
Counselling will be provided by Deborah Vanberkel, Cultivate Counselling Services https://www.cultivatecounselling.com/