The L&A Farmer Wellness Program website is now also home to Hastings Farmer Wellness Program.
What is the Farmer Wellness Program?
The L&A Farmer Wellness Program was a pilot project in 2019, to provide accessible mental health counselling to farmers in Lennox & Addington county. The success of the program has led to its continuation within L&A, and as of June 1, 2020 Hastings County has launched their Farmer Wellness Program. All services are available to members in L&A and Hastings countys.
Who can access it? OFA members in L&A and Hastings their families
The L&A/ Hastings Farmer Wellness Program will:
- Be provided by a skilled and experienced counsellor in mental health treatment
- Be strictly confidential
- Accommodate farmers’ unique schedule and offer day, evening & weekend appointments
- Offer sessions in person or telephone & video chat
- Have flexible service delivery options, e.g., office, at home, or other location
- Provide up to 4 sessions at no cost to OFA members in Lennox & Addington and Hastings
These programs are proudly brought to you by:
LENNOX & ADDINGTON FEDERATION OF AGRICULTURE
HASTINGS FEDERATION OF AGRICULTURE
Counselling will be provided by Deborah Vanberkel, Cultivate Counselling Services https://www.cultivatecounselling.com/